Wednesday, January 25, 2006

indoors today








I have to remove these two shelves and reinvent that corner to make room for some of the other stuff I am moving out of the guest room

I own a lot of broad warehouse shelves but not enough book shelves. So I am going to have do do some building









the photo below is technically difficult - this is my third attempt
but it shows how I have let the light in by the rocade of boxes and books



I had an email from an old comrade George Pollen so I put an older band photo on the web

for him to add to a dvd of our old band





In the red uniform with furry hats (we wore blues in my time) violinist, arranger and composer here doubling on bass drum in 1976




Collection of MIDI arrangements of classical music Mr. George Pollen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home