Wednesday, February 22, 2006

argos and lidl

quick service on a Monday afternoon at ARGOS Chelmsley Wood
they instantly exchanged my old coffee machine with the cracked glassware for new

after the storm awaiting the bus back to Merton House

click to see the yellow Wirtgen 2100

home again to empty my trolley

that morning when I had my breakfast on the balcony I saw the flash of yellow as it got to work




when I got off the bus at LIDL
now I can't decide which picture I like best








home at last




with booty from LIDL
clothes rail
(assembled finally after a couple of weeks)

toolbox number 2
a mitre saw for making picture framse
diamond dust faced plate as a sharpening stone

I must remember not to shop on mondays :-)

coffee at last from the new machine

thanks to ARGOS

and time to get on line after a computer free MONDAY last

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home