Monday, March 27, 2006

shopping

the right picture at last I was at Kvik Save on Monday afternoon for just under £10 - the hot cross buns were 40 p
even if "illegal" in my diet and I could only taste the sugar not the spices with my nose cold

Tuesday afternoon problems with the image server seemed to be more or less sorted

from the car park top level at Chelmsley Wood

I have just followed the walkway, svalegang "swallows' gangway" in danish, round the corner and over the bridge on the look out for interesting view points for future photography.


this handicam close up was uploaded by accident see SNAPS TWO for more flower close ups (about using my HandiCam with the Zeiss 40x digital zoom lens)

oops
blogger image server is in trouble again tonight Monday

so I cannot fully blog the walk home yet
so this last image was uploaded on www.googlepages.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home