Monday, May 19, 2008

Chris Maverick

Welcome to ChrisMaverick.com: "Hello, My name is Christopher Maverick. But please, call me Mav.

What do I do for a living? It depends on what day of the week you ask me."

Flickr: chrismaverick: "I am the founder and administrator for the Flickr group, 365 days. It is based on my own 365 day project, which in turn was based on someone else's. The concept is simple. Take a self-portrait every day, for an entire year. At the end look back and see how you've grown as a person and a photographer. Since I started it, the group has been joined by people all over the world. If you're interested, we'd love to have you aboard. You can start whenever and it's likely to be a wonderful time."


© All rights reserved.

There's more about me on blog and my website.

I write the comic book and comic strip Cosmic Hellcats
.

Please visit my art website at Elseworld.com. You can buy prints of my work and see some stuff by a few other artists as well.

. . . . Mav

Founder's Day on Flickr - Photo Sharing!:
"A Letter to Chris Maverick

Dear Chris

Along with many other souls across this planet, today I would like to thank you for your role in creating the 365 Days group that has brought so much to me over the past year. . . . . Scott"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home