Tuesday, January 03, 2006

bathroom jobs



when I got up this morning all my clothes had dried nicely after 24 hours on the ARGOS wire frame





the black hangers were thrown in the rubbish bin outside LIDL by someone who had bought a lot of SPORTS SOCCER football shirts and I grabbed them and recycled them here.


After the bath the film Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines was on the box and I laughed and laughed and laughed




This is the local builders yard where I got some strange glue a few days ago







DANGER BE CAREFUL OPEN PACKS OF BRICKS
the new I'll sue you Britain


After five years only one glued joint is holdingBath rack/brushes/soap dish LÅDDAN
from IKEA

all done


and back in place by the edwardian towel rail (originally brown) from my Watkins grandparents' home in Usk Monmouthshire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home