Wednesday, January 18, 2006

monitor work out

first I took the 17 inch monitor away

and you can see the five year old IKEA KISTER computer table


yesterday I had moved about 30 boxes to get the OPTIQUEST V115 monitor out to here



this box bottom left has the 21 inch monitor in it
and weighs about 32 kg

after moving it out and up,

not lifting but rolling it onto the top of the little black bookcase



next I had to take a break with Roth's latest novel, "The Plot Against America,"




















then down on to a tea trolley and shunting backwards into the kitchen








to get past the door to the hall and open it

what railway train enthusiasts call shunting into a spur



then I walked backwards into the hall half lifting the box and all to spare the legs of the trolley




into my bedromm doorway


at this point I sat on my bed for a rest
for 5 to 10 minutes
until my heart rate slowed down, and I stopped panting








after placing the box on the bed

I took the box off the monitor - not lifting the monitor out of the box











nearly there, on top of the empty monitor box which I used to bridge the gap








all plugged in and starting up WinXP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home