Thursday, January 12, 2006

chelmsley sunrise


am I posting too many sunrises?

my bedroom window faces east






after a clear night it was a little frosty again










I have the same motif and angle but it changes all the time - these snaps are with the handycam





an old lady, Miss Reeve Johnson, taught me to observe the changing colours of the two mile distant Solihull church steeple as clouds passed over the sun,

hanging out of my window looking south towards Acton Hall wood and nature reserve




the new North Campus of Solihull College





hanging out of my kitchen window looking west the Birmingham Snow Hill BT Tower
and beyond to the mast at B68 9UA about 2o km away



pigeons from my kitchen window

try http://maps.google.co.uk/
and enter
b37 5bx to b68 9ua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home