Thursday, January 05, 2006

my great dentist



30/09/2005 and a good day for a walk to the dentist









and new chairs too
but where is the old comfortable armchair I could doze in ?







the front door





and the very efficient receptionists


in Harry Hunjan's surgery
and the big plastic chair is easy to keep clean






Harry Potter

and the bunsen burner reminds me of my own school days







I hung up my blazer before I sat down






Harry Hunjan & Associates : Craig Croft, Birmingham , West Midlands, B37 7TR (cosmetic dentistry, implant teatment, dental surgeons , private and NHS dentists in your local dental practice: Dr Harkirat Sing Hunjan, Dr Robert Stanle T:
Craig Croft, Birmingham , West Midlands B37 7TR Tel: 0121-770-1533

and the master poses




IMPLANT CLINIC
and
DENTAL CENTRE



another OAP asked me why I photographed Craig Croft

well it is soon to be modernised and much will be changed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home