Monday, September 26, 2005

Clutton bunfight


soup of the day
which was served within five minutes of my arrival










mine host rushing around with a print out of our orders which we had submitted by email
Hunters Rest Inn Menu










I ordered this fish pie and it was delicious *****


HUNTERS OGGIES
Giant sized pastries, with tasty fillings of MIXED SMOKED FISH - smoked haddock, trout and salmon in Cheddar sauce £8.25











my nighbour, Kathryn Schmidt, clicked me on the phone cam
with my tie a present from Berlin
given to me by my daughter




cider BROADOAK PHEASANT PLUCKER 330ml 6.0% £1.05 brewed by Broadoak Cider Co., Clutton
local brew but pasteurised not scrumpy
Address: Cider Mill, Clutton Hill Farm, Kings Lane, Clutton, Bristol, BS39 5QQ
Phone: 01761 453119
The Pheasant Plucking Song






resident dawg
















a bit too exciting for one spouse
and time for a nap














Lee Paltridge
from New Zealand

delightful views across the Chew Valley to the Mendip Hills beyond


























Josephine on the way home








Saturday, 24th. September 2005 at The Hunters Rest, Clutton















and thank you Jane McCredie, for the lift back to Bristol


clutton bunfight - Google Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home