Tuesday, April 11, 2006

three sisters

this LIDL has some half price vegetables and fruit
and is 15 minutes further on the bus

new line HALAL FRESH CHICKEN

dandelion time at last
waiting for a 97 bus to come over the hill
by the bus stop an original door but a new drain pipe

when I unpacked my shopping trolley I spotted the broken window below



modernisation by a private owner


dangerous tree
after being threatened for taking photographs of a tree here I jumped on a bus to LIDL


and walked up where the 14 bus drives


to the chimneys I call the three sisters

see this google map

take the close up to see the three shadows

Alcoa Europe-Flat Rolled Products
Kitts Green Rd, Birmingham, B33 0ED
0121 252 8000










aluminum facade

from ALCOA I hopped on a 14 bus towards Marston Green to look for this bridge I had glimpsed from a train see maps.google.co.uk/maps

help needed by Birmingham council to clean up this footpath


a favourite spot for a drinker




looking northwards from whence I came along the footpath


Centro train to Coventry


the footpath continues between the fence and the wall of the two factory yards


tag heaven - great texture
silver link from London Euston to Birmingham New Street

afterwards I got a bit lost amongst the small factories

"garratts green lane" - Google Search

passing by where I got my 1881 and 1851 census cd sets

The Church of Later Day Saints Church Distribution Centre

399 Garratts Green Lane

Birmingham B33 0UH

no buses in the evening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home