Wednesday, May 17, 2006

rainy and indoors

the gardeners cut the grass before the rain
With the last cold front the strangest thing was, after a very loud thunder clap, a bird fell out of the sky apparently dead.


rain shiny tarmac and I could see the distant clouds on the horizon at sunset pictured in yesterday's blog


a very late lunch

and my home grown cress on the cottage cheese.

the left hand pine apple 50p in Birmingham market, and to the right from Lidl reduced to about 85p

harvest time and the first time for about 6 or 7 years, I have eaten some food which I have grown myself - coomon cress lepidium sativum


tomatoes marmande in a plastic green housefrom all my seeds are from LIDL

best mini-treibhaus





more marmande, harzfuer and moneymaker










radish Reisenbutter, sweet pepper California Wonder, cucumber Restina and common parsley


lettuce Attraktion, iceberg Great Lakes and May Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home