Monday, September 12, 2005

"CAPI_Worker Module" - is buggy

"CAPI_Worker Module" - Google Search
Even after reinstalling the Sony Desktop Suite this module keeps failing
"sorry has to close"

so from today I cannot download any more pictures from the camera until it is fixed

the next day

I speculate that it is because there is more than 32 pictures?

anyway I have other digital sources an older phone, a scanner, a video camcorder, and at least 50 delayed blog pics from Denmark - so normal service WILL continue

I have emailed Sony and got a case number
and I received excellent help last time so watch this space !!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

hi did you ever get a solution to the capi_worker problem you were having? I can't seem to get my k800i to work with PC suite either and keep getting the same error.

It works in file transfer mode but not in phone mode. I have tried uninstalling the drivers, cleaning out the registry with regvac, reinstalling the software and completely uninstalling my firewall (norton) and virus scan (AVG). I have also updated my phone to the latest operating system.

I have had the following error messages:

CAPl_Worker Module has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

or

Generic Device Management Executable. has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.


The CAPl_Worker Module error is the most common. I previously had the PC suite for the P910 installed but have completely uninstalled it. I'm not sure if there is any issue with the phone monitor.

Did you get the problem sorted or any kind of reply?

6:49 pm  
Blogger Hugh W said...

I found a third party utility program made in China which was excellent.

Today I heve moved to a MacBook Pro and use blue tooth built into both machines

9:36 pm  
Blogger Hugh W said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home