Wednesday, November 09, 2005

going to my doctor

and taking out the trash on my way

election on 15 November 2005
is creating more junk paper spam for recycling


138 mayors need to be recycled as town halls close all across Denmark and five new regions replace the 1970 counties.



these large rat-proof bins contain domestic waste to be burned
the first stage in sorting waste occurs in my kitchen

organics are composted on site
big stuff as shown in the other blogs
and poisonous stuff collected separately

at the doctor's the children have a nice play corner

Københavns Kommune - Rygcentret
publishes an excellent brochure which is not on the web and which my doctor gave me (I have had a bad back for five days)

the exercises had an immediate benefit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home