Monday, March 06, 2006

good morning SOLIHULL

I went to bed at 2:00 am and woke up at 6:00 am


yes I really do start my computer before anything






SUNRISE 6:42 am gmt lengh of day 11 hours 12 minutes
(a little further south and 7 minutes longer than Copenhagen

Coleshill, United Kingdom Forecast : Weather Underground:

"Pressure:30.05 in / 1017 hPa (Rising)

Visibility:12.0 miles / 20.0 kilometers

UV:0 out of 16

Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 10827 ft / 3300 m (Above Ground Level)"


dustmen at work collecting bags of trash




the horizontal sun light meant that I had to put the sun screens up to see the computer screen





Finally at 8:30 am a sparse breakfast of cold rice and two chopped up oranges

next off to Heartlands Hospital with CPAP machine for service

1 Comments:

Blogger Hugh W said...

BLOG locked by google spam bots
having trouble with image upload

see side bar for my other BLOGS

Hugh W

2:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home