Saturday, July 08, 2006

changing my mouse

Apples latest mouse is the MIGHTY MOUSE but, for my hand, it is much too small.
After five hours use I felt really sore at my wrist and the edge of my thumb so I decided to go the Microsoft route


I heard the clip clop of horses' hooves in Bosworth Drive and rushed to the window


and the sight brought back memories of my mother's funeral which cost about !"#€%&&/()=? where is the pound sign? 3000 with two horses and a cremation

Which reminds me I need to scan and post those photographs

waiting for the 97 bus and this guy backed out not with a beep beep reversing alarm but a sort of rushing noise


Marshalls used to be road locomotive steam engines many years ago


MacDonald I wonder if the burger people know?

I feel the bus looks wrong -- too wide?

I got the pictures into the Mac via blue tooth for the first time

I got off at the markets and walked up past St Martins, and headed towards the Apple Store this is in fact a roof sloping at about the same angle of the original hill

at first floor height I took the short cut through BORDERS book store and u nsome escaltors I got my new mouse in Dixons, returned the old one and emerged by the Rotunda in very slight rain - hardly even a shower or a scotch mist


I turned to look back down New Street because I wanted to record that the buildings on the left were totally blitzed and one of my earliest memories of Brum is the last of the old walls being demolished by a man with a sledge hammer standing on the wall he was knocking down - circa 1943

I was being taken to Dudley Zoo by my mother and had to climb over the fire hoses crossing the street damping down the other bombed out shops and department store

Piccadilly Arcade looks all freshened up

I hardly got wet at all by walkng under the trees and in the lee of the buildings


at last our wonderful Town Hall is nearly restored I asked the two workmen when the job would be finished and was told due in August but most likely September

true measure to combat short yard sticks being used to cheat in cloth sales etc, there is a public standard foot, yard , metre and pole

a link is part of a surveyer's chain of 22 yards

editing in Mozilla Firefox 1.5.04 Gecko MS for Mac OS after uploading in Sierra which is a more limited html only blogger I found.
watching le Tour so time for a break

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

edit text

NB THIS IS A PUBLIC DRAFT
I AM USING BLOGGER ON MY MacBook


edit text


edit text


edit text


edit text


edit text

edit text



edit text



edit text

edit text


edit text

edit text



edit text

edit text


edit text



edit text

edit text


edit text


edit text


edit text


edit text





edit text


click here edit text

click here

click here


click here

click here

click here

click here


click here

click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home